Life planning:5 minutes

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Final part 1 of 2
Class/self evaluation

What I liked about this class is that we got to use computers. Another thing that I liked was that I learned things about the computer and Microsoft word. And lastly I liked that we get free time. One of the main things that I didn't like is when we had to stay after school just because one student wasn't paying attention or talking. My suggestions into improving the class only make the students that were talking or not paying attention stay after school instead of the whole class. Another way you can improve the class is by giving free time more often. I did do my best in this at all times, I focused on all my assignments and worked really hard. I am always committed to being a CTR person 24/7. The reason why I am committed is because doing the right thing is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment