Life planning:5 minutes

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

School break

School break days
What I did for winter break was watch television, sleep, and play video games. The only place I went to was Las Vegas for new years I had a really good time at Vegas. I met my mom's side of the family at Vegas. I watched lots of movies like the Dark man and finished seeing the flash season 1 and Arrow season 1,2,3. I watched a lot of soccer in this break from all over the world. I played soccer like mostly daily. I didn't really came across a CTR experience. I didn't really read books because I forgot them at home for the road trip. I play call of duty black ops 3 with my uncles in new years eve. I played soccer with my brother because it's mostly everyday thing.  I went to sky zone with my friends and had a great time jumping and doing flips. Christmas eve was good because I played Fifa with my cousin, my brother, my dad, and my uncle. I mostly ate a lot over this break.

No comments:

Post a Comment