Life planning:5 minutes

Friday, December 4, 2015

Student success statement

1. Can people trust me to do what's right?
2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
"If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fall."- Lou Holtz
I think this is true because you don’t know went to trust people I think sometimes you could trust them on some stuff. People are committed to do their best because if you don’t try you wouldn’t get what you wanted. I do treat people how they wanted to be treated because if you don’t they are not going to treat you in a nice way. For me all these are yes because I never treated people different. If you treat people with in a bad way or always insulting them, then they'll treat in a bad way. If you are always trying to achieve on what you want, you are doing the right thing. For example if I make a promise I'll try not to break it because I'm committed to the promise. When you treat someone good they treat you good, when you treat someone bad they treat you bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment