Life planning:5 minutes

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Germany

The place I'll like to travel to
The place I'll like to go is Germany, Germany is a really beautiful place with lots of cool things to see. One of the reason on why I picked this place is because football is mostly loved at Germany. There is many things in Germany that just need to be seen. The city that I'll like to be at is Munchen. Munchen has one of my favorite Football team which is Bayern Munchen. I'll love to see them play in the Allianz Arena, it's an experience of a lifetime. The buildings just have so much texture over at Munchen. I'll love to live in one it's almost like if they're castles. I'll also go to Berlin to see the Berlin wall. Munich residenz cool art and architect. There is so many castles over at Germany. A castle that caught my attention is Nueschwanstein castle it just looks so nice. These are some of the reasons Why I'll like to visit Germany.


No comments:

Post a Comment