Life planning:5 minutes

Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving week

Thanksgiving week
What I did for Thanksgiving week is I spend time with my family and friends and play sports. I went to my cousins house for Thanksgiving. Me and my friends went to a party and we decided to play street soccer in a parking lot. I watched a lot of soccer over the week I got to see El Classico and got to see my team America  advance to the semi-finals. A CTR thing I did was buy a homeless man a burger at burger king. I went shopping in black Friday, what I got was a ps4 some shirts and a Nike soccer ball. Me and my friends went to a park and got to play soccer there. The park was very beautiful it had a pond for ducks. My brother, cousin and I played fifa 16 together as a team. I also played keepy-uppy with my brother it took us a long time to get a good score. I mostly played alot of star wars battlefront with my brother. I helped my grandpa recycle cans and bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment