Life planning:5 minutes

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Student Success Statement

“I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating.” - Sophocles

This quote really stands out to me because it’s a good thing to know that you are failing with honor because cheating is just something very wrong to do. It is especially wrong to do during sports. I play soccer and never in my life I’ll do something that is cheating. Cheating in sports just ruins the whole game for everyone. Having honor is such a big thing that you can have for others. Failing is something that can bring you up but cheating will but it isn’t just right. Failing with honor is a good thing because at least you still believe in yourself. Winning by cheating is bad because you will have so much guilt. Honor is something really big to have than not having some for being a cheater.


No comments:

Post a Comment