Life planning:5 minutes

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation 

1. What I liked about the class was how the student success statements really meant something in them of choosing the right.
2. The thing that I did not like about this class was when someone is choosing the wrong the whole class has to stay a minutes after school. Why not just let that one student stay and let the class go.
3. You should just let the student who was choosing the wrong instead of the whole class.
4. A highlight for me was when the class would get free time.

5. I tried my best in this class sometimes I wouldn't because I felt really sick but when I was 100% I would.
6. Yes, I am reading my life planning goals journal , I sometimes didn't read it when I was really busy or was out of town. 

7.Yes I am, I always choose the right it is the motto I live by 24/7.
8. What I learned to do my best in things and try and don't give up. I'll teach my siblings on to do a goals journal. 
9. 

No comments:

Post a Comment