Life planning:5 minutes

Friday, February 12, 2016

Student Success Statement

" I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work , and I decided that I would change it."- Dr.Ben Carson

What this quote means to me is that you are who you are and you're going to be someone that can change it. When you really want to change something in your life the only person that can do it is you. It all is going to depend on you. No one else could control what you do the only person who can is you. If you have a goal you are going to reach it. Everyone has their own life no one controls anyone's life. People can change things when they want to make a difference. Some people are just lazy, they don't want to do nothing to change something. Some people end up being born into poverty and they end up doing nothing and let themselves go. People who are born in poverty have two choices poverty or prosperity those who choose prosperity are people who want a change in their community and they are going to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment