Life planning:5 minutes

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My desire for soccer

One of my desire is to get in to a soccer club for now. Me and my brother go daily to salt lake park and practice all the time. My desire is to join the Los Angeles Football Club which is coming in 2017. I enjoy to watch soccer with my dad because we been doing it ever since I was young. For spring break I am going to work at my dad's work so I can raise up enough money for some new soccer cleats and a soccer kit. I also desire to be in the school's soccer team next year. Right now I am currently seeing the UEFA champions league to see who is going to be the champion of Europe, and I am also seeing the CONCACAF champions league of North America to see if my favorite soccer team can take it home for the win. My dream is to become a professional soccer player because it's been my dream ever since I was a little kid. But for now I have to focus on my school work. Being in the Los Angeles football club will be a dream come true for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment